Sunday, January 2, 2011

I saw you today.

I saw you today, inside the store. It took only a second for me to recognize your face. Fight of flight kicked in, once again and I ran from the store. You still have control over me. You looked so smug. What you didn't know is how, in that mere second, I thought about how many different ways I would like to kill you, or at least mutilate you in a way that would never allow you to do, what you did to me again.I came home and submerged myself in music, in art, in isolation. I fell asleep. I woke up at 3:30am, and the thoughts were back.

The difference between you and me is, I have a small amounts of
dignity
sanity
empathy
faith
strength

What I can't allow myself to follow through with, time will.

I hope your hourglass is becoming bottom heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment